Women’s Therapy in Manhattan
IntrinPsych Woman is a Wellness Center devoted to helping women of all ages as they navigate and explore life’s questions, challenges, and transitions.
- Are you going through a difficult time in your life?
- Are your relationships strained, or do you feel stressed out and hopeless?
- Do you struggle with low self-esteem or low confidence?
- Do you feel depressed, anxious, or worried a lot?
- Do you think you might have an eating disorder?
First of all, we want you to know you are not alone. No one is without struggles in life. Every woman encounters different challenges at every stage of her life. So no matter how old you are or what you’ve been through, it is perfectly normal and healthy to have struggles, questions, and obstacles in life. Your response to those questions and challenges is what makes you healthy or unhealthy. And that is where we come in.
Our team of counselors is here to help you, no matter what you are dealing with or what stage of life you’re in. Whether you think your problem may be too trivial or too big for us to handle, if it is affecting your life in a negative way, it is worth pursuing. If it is important to you, it is important to us.
IntrinPsych Woman – Women’s Therapy in Manhattan
We have professional experience dealing with all types of women’s issues, including:
- Self Exploration – establishing your individual identity
- Adolescence – identity development in a culture of pressure and influence
- 20-Somethings – self-discovery and being on your own
- Fertility, Pregnancy, and Parenthood – emotional ups and downs, stress on both you and your partner
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia, Bulimia, Compulsive Overeating, and other patterns of dysfunctional eating
At IntrinPsych Woman, we address all your concerns with respect and confidentiality, and we tailor our approach and treatment plans to your specific needs and goals. There is no “one size fits all” approach to therapy, as you are a unique individual with your own experiences, perceptions, dreams, and ambitions; therefore, our treatment plans are designed to reflect your individuality as a woman.
We work closely with physicians and alternative health and wellness practitioners to maximize your health and well-being. We have also cultivated relationships with the city’s best practitioners and are happy to offer referrals as needed.
Don’t suffer in silence any longer – become the best YOU you can possibly be! Contact IntrinPsych Woman and let us know how we can help you. Following a brief phone consultation, we will match you with the clinician of your choice, or the clinician who specializes in your area(s) of concern.
We look forward to meeting you and guiding you along your journey to mental, emotional, and psychological health and wellness!