WOMEN’S THERAPY IN DOWNTOWN NYC
We are a Wellness Center devoted to helping women of all ages as they navigate and explore life’s questions, challenges, and transitions.
No matter how old you are or what stage of life you’re in, good mental health is an important part of a woman’s overall health. Women go through an array of changes, challenges, and identity crises at various stages of our lives. Those times often leave us feeling confused and even hopeless.
- How do we navigate these times in our lives?
- Is there anything we can do to make it easier on ourselves and our loved ones?
- How do we maintain our sense of self despite inevitable change?
- How do we come out of tough times a more grounded, more “whole” woman?
If you are looking for someone to talk to, someone who understands your pain and can help guide you through a confusing or trying time of your life, someone who can give you real answers and practical solutions – you have come to the right place.
Women’s Therapy in Downtown NYC – Specializations
We provide counseling for a broad spectrum of challenges and concerns you may face. From individual therapy, group therapy, meal support therapy and workshops – we address your needs in the most practical and effective ways possible. We create a safe, non-judgmental environment in which you can receive the mental care you need, as well as the information and emotional support to make confident, informed decisions about your life.
Our specializations include:
- Self-actualization – becoming wholly and fully oneself
- Adolescence – positive identity development in a culture of pressure and influence
- Early Adulthood – self-discovery; college, career, relationships, and being out on one’s own
- Fertility, Pregnancy, and Parenthood – emotional highs and lows, stress on both you and your partner
- Mid to Later Life – shifts in roles as mother and wife; empty nest; becoming a grandparent; bereavement and loss; body image and sexuality, etc.
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia, Bulimia, Compulsive Overeating, and other patterns of dysfunctional eating
Contact IntrinPsych Woman today to leave behind the confusion and negativity and to get started on your path to wholeness, wellness, self-acceptance, and a whole new lease on life!
Life is a journey, and sometimes you need someone to walk alongside you. The counselors at IntrinPsych Woman are honored to partner with you on that journey.