WOMEN’S THERAPY IN BROOKLYN
We are a Wellness Center in New York City devoted to helping women of all ages as they navigate and explore life’s questions, challenges, and transitions.
- Are you going through a difficult time in your life?
- Do people think you have it together, but you’re not feeling it inside?
- Do you struggle with low self-esteem or low confidence?
- Do you think you might have an eating disorder?
From adolescence to adulthood, women encounter different emotional challenges at each stage in her life. When we bottle up these emotions, the problems grow and mutate into even more worries and anxieties. Talking about your troubles helps you better understand your own fears and get valuable feedback from others who may have experienced similar levels of distress and can give the perspective you need.
Our certified counselors are here to help you, no matter what you are dealing with or what stage of life you’re in. We understand the psychology of women and how cultural influences can affect a woman’s healthy mind. If any problem is affecting your mind in a negative way, speaking to a counselor is worth the pursuit.
Women’s Therapy in Brooklyn – Specializations
We are certified therapists who specialize in all types of women’s issues, including:
- Self-actualization – establishing your individual identity
- Adolescence – identity development in a culture of pressure and influence
- Early Adulthood – self-discovery and being on your own
- Fertility, Pregnancy, and Parenthood – emotional ups and downs, stress on both you and your partner
- Mid to Later Life – shifts in roles as mother and wife; empty nest; becoming a grandparent; bereavement and loss; body image and sexuality, etc.
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia, Bulimia, Compulsive Overeating, and other patterns of dysfunctional eating
At IntrinPsych Woman, we offer both group and individual therapy. We aim to understand the underlying causes of a wide range of difficulties, which are often linked to a particular experience. We address all your concerns with respect and confidentiality, and we tailor our approach and treatment plans to your specific needs and goals. There is no “one size fits all” approach to therapy, as you are a unique individual with your own experiences, perceptions, dreams, and ambitions; therefore, our treatment plans are designed to reflect your individuality as a woman.
Don’t suffer in silence any longer – become the best YOU you can possibly be! Contact IntrinPsych Woman and let us know how we can help you. Following a brief phone consultation, we will match you with the clinician of your choice, or the clinician who specializes in your area(s) of concern.
Women’s Therapy in Brooklyn – IntrinPsych Woman
We look forward to meeting you and guiding you along your journey to mental, emotional, and psychological health and wellness!