Women’s Counseling in Chelsea
Welcome to IntrinPsych Woman – A wellness center devoted to helping women of all ages and life stages as they deal with life’s challenges, questions, and transitions.
Let’s face it – life can be tough. We all have our ups and downs, our highs and lows. It’s during those low times – times of grief or loss, big changes, trials and challenges – when questions arise, confidence wavers, and hopelessness and despair sets in. How will I get through this? Will it get better? What should I do?
The counselors at IntrinPsych Woman are here to let you know there is hope. There are answers, and most of them can be found within you. We’ll help you unlock the “secrets” to a fulfilling life and an amazing future.
It’s through the journey of life’s ups and downs that we uncover who we truly are at our core. We overcome obstacles, building strength and character. We choose to defy our limiting beliefs and fully embrace our potential, believing in our capacity for greatness.
No matter what you’re going through in your life – whether it’s an unexpected change or an anticipated transition; feelings of loss or loss of direction; confusion, questions, challenges, or heartbreak – the therapists at IntrinPsych Woman will guide you through it.
We use a holistic mind-body approach as we draw from a number of therapies to craft the right treatment plan for your specific needs. All our patients are unique individuals, and we treat them as such. We take great care to make you feel comfortable and respected, and we hold confidentiality to the highest position in our practice.
Our therapists are able to work with your physicians and other health care practitioners in order to provide the most effective treatment plan possible. Meet our therapists here.
Women’s Counseling in Chelsea – Specializations
Our Specializations include:
- Self-actualization – becoming wholly and fully oneself
- Adolescence – developing a positive identity in a culture of extreme pressure and influence from media and peers
- Early Adulthood – a time of self-discovery; college, career, finding a partner, and being out on one’s own for the first time
- Fertility, Pregnancy, and Parenthood – dealing with emotional highs and lows; stress on both you and your partner
- Mid to Later Life – shifts in roles as mother and wife; empty nest; becoming a grandparent; bereavement and loss; post-menopause; body image and sexuality changes, etc.
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia, Bulimia, Compulsive Overeating, and other patterns of dysfunctional eating
Contact IntrinPsych Woman today to schedule an appointment with the counselor of your choice or to be matched with the counselor whom we believe will be the best fit for you under the circumstances. We look forward to partnering with you on your journey toward health and wellness!