Flatiron Women’s Counseling – IntrinPsych Woman
Welcome to IntrinPsych Woman! If you are a woman in need of counseling for a troubling time you are facing in your life, the counselors at IntrinPsych Woman are here to help you.
We are women ourselves, but also experts in women’s psychology and experienced at helping women navigate through life’s tough questions, challenges, and transitions. No matter what age you are or what life stage you find yourself in, there are a number of challenges and changes that arise that are unique to women. It is not uncommon to feel confused and bewildered as to how to handle these challenges, or even to feel hopeless and desperate.
The good news is, there is hope. You can get through this despairing time and find happiness, peace, and fulfillment in your life. The counselors at IntrinPsych Woman will help you see the light at the end of the tunnel, no matter what you’re facing.
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship conflicts
- School/career issues
- Body image/sexuality
- Eating disorders
Flatiron Women’s Counseling – Specializations
Our specializations include:
- Self-actualization – becoming wholly and fully oneself
- Adolescence – positive identity development in a culture of pressure and influence
- Early Adulthood – self-discovery; college, career, financial independence, finding a partner, and being out on one’s own
- Fertility, Pregnancy, and Parenthood – emotional highs and lows, physical and emotional stress, affecting both you and your partner
- Mid to Later Life – shifts in roles as mother and wife; empty nest; becoming a grandparent; bereavement and loss; post-menopause; body image and sexuality, etc.
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia, Bulimia, Compulsive Overeating, and other patterns of dysfunctional eating
We utilize Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, among others, depending upon the needs of each patient. Our counselors understand there is no “one size fits all” approach to therapy. Our goal is a unique, holistic approach to fully address the issues and concerns at hand in a meaningful and practical way, and to provide lasting results.
We understand the deep connection between mind and body, and we are skilled at integrating that concept into our therapy. We are also able to work with your physician and any other alternative health care practitioners in order to craft a comprehensive treatment plan to address all your needs. We have also built relationships with the city’s most trusted practitioners and are happy to provide referrals based upon our clients’ needs.
Please contact us today. Don’t wait any longer to start your journey toward wellness. Our counselors are compassionate, understanding, respectful, and ready to come alongside you wherever you are. We value your time and uphold our professional duty of confidentiality. You are in good hands with IntrinPsych Woman.
We look forward to meeting you!