Position: DBT Therapist
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
IntrinPsych Woman is seeking a passionate, flexible, self-motivated DBT-trained therapist. Job responsibilities include providing individual therapy to girls/women ranging in age from 12 – 80 years, leading DBT groups 1-2 times per week, participation in weekly DBT Consult Group, twice monthly staff meetings and twice monthly process groups as well as weekly supervision (individual or group depending on the status of licensure).
Individual patient hours are highly flexible and subject to the schedule determined by the applicant. There is a lot of growth potential in this position including creating groups with specific themes of interest to the clinician.
- Applicants must have a limited permit or full license
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) intensive training or equivalent DBT training and experience treating adolescents, adults, and families. (Preference is given to B-Tech intensively trained clinicians)
- Experience in providing comprehensive DBT services a plus.
- Must have experience running DBT skills training groups and doing individual DBT
- Experience in DBT program development a plus
- This is a fee-for-service position with no additional benefits
- ranges from $75-100 hourly with the expectation that payment includes notes and collateral care
- Weekly individual/group supervision (depending on the status of licensure)
- twice monthly process group using a Systems-Centered Therapy approach
- Additional training from guest lecturers
If you have interest in applying for this position please email us your resume at email@example.com